Some of the most common reasons resulting in your Xhuma card being declined are:
- Entering the wrong PIN/ expiration date/CVC check card details by selecting the 'Show card details' option by tapping on the card in the 'Cards' section in the app
- Declines due to exceeding incorrect PIN/CVC tries or certain payment types (swipe, contactless) being disabled in your security settings.
- Your card has been frozen (blocked) if frozen, you will see an 'unfreeze card' button on tapping on the card in the 'Cards' section in the app, use the button to 'unfreeze'
- Issues with 3DS verification for online payments.
- Transactions declined by our automated security system.
If the transaction is still pending, the funds should be credited back to your account automatically. In this case, allow 8 days from the moment the payment was made before enquiring from our support team.