You can split the bill with your contacts in just a few taps. Simply choose a payment, tap the 'Split bill' button and select the phone contacts you would like to split the cost with. You can edit the individual amounts owed or just hit ‘Request’ to split the bill evenly. Your contacts will receive a notification with a request for the owed sum of money, which they can accept in a single tap. Once accepted, the money will arrive in your account instantly.
Articles in this section
- Can I get my salary paid into my Xhuma Account?
- How do I add money to my Xhuma account with another card?
- How do I transfer money to my Xhuma account from another bank account?
- My card deposit failed
- My top-up card failed but I was charged for it?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn't arrive to the sender's account?
- Requesting money from other Xhuma users
- Splitting Bills with Xhuma friends
- What should I do if a Bank Transfer/EFT doesn't arrive into my Xhuma account?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?