You need to take a picture of your documents in order to open a Xhuma account. We collect this information to verify your identity, to secure your account and to reduce fraud. This is a requirement of financial services regulations, and is generally referred to as the ‘Know Your Customer' (KYC) or 'Customer Due Diligence’ (CDD) process.
Articles in this section
- How do I add money to my account?
- How do I earn money with my referral link?
- How to join the early sign up queue?
- Can I get a Xhuma Physical Card for free?
- How do I upload a document?
- How is my document data stored/secured?
- How is my selfie data secured and used?
- How to I upload my thumbs-up selfie?
- I don't have the required documents, how can I proceed?
- What's a virtual card?