Xhuma uses your selfie data to verify your identity when signing up to our app. By providing a photo of yourself, we match this information against your identity document, such as a National ID, therefore providing an extra layer of security to your account. All selfie data is encrypted and stored securely.
Articles in this section
- How do I add money to my account?
- How do I earn money with my referral link?
- How to join the early sign up queue?
- Can I get a Xhuma Physical Card for free?
- How do I upload a document?
- How is my document data stored/secured?
- How is my selfie data secured and used?
- How to I upload my thumbs-up selfie?
- I don't have the required documents, how can I proceed?
- What's a virtual card?
Article is closed for comments.